Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kathrine's Birthday

Yesterday I went to one of my best friend’s house for her birthday. There were tons of people there. Me, Ashlie, and Paige, (my best friends ever) would get in the Jacuzzi and then we would jump in the freezing cold pool. It was so much fun. I was standing by the edge of the pool and Paige pushed me in. it was so cold. It was funny though. We were in the Jacuzzi and I tried to pick ashlie up because I was going to through her in the pool. But then I dropped her cause I slipped. It was so funny. I took a picture of my friend jakelle and it looked so freaky so she told me to send it to everyone. It was really funny. People kept texting back asking if it was jakelle. I was laughing my head off. Katherine got so mad because we were talking about Nolan in front of her parents. She is like in love with that boy. Ha! Ha! Katherine decided to scare some of the girls so she got a fake arm and it had like blood dripping down the hand it looked so gross. someone put on Heidi’s shoulder and she totally freaked out. It was so funny. After the party Paige and I went to ashlies house. It was so much fun we were on her computer looking up songs. It was fun. I am so glad I have such good friends.

No comments: