Saturday, December 13, 2008

Band Concert

This Thursday I had a band concert. (I play the flute. I have played it for 4 years.) A couple weeks before the concert Mr. Murphy my band teacher came to me and asked me if I would play with choir. Of course I said yes. I practiced with the choir a couple times but I didn’t feel prepared at all. The day of the concert I was so scared because I wasn’t ready to play with them. We practiced a couple time before the concert and I did ok. I felt a little better because Mr. Murphy helped me with some of it. The band was first. We played 4 different songs and we did really well. After we played the orchestra did. They did really good. Finally it was the choirs turn. I went up to the stage and helped get everything set up. I was so scared. I think I did a pretty good job. i just messed up a couple of times times. When the concert was over all my friends said I did really well. I am so happy I got the opportunity to do something like this.

No comments: