DOOR!
DESK!
BEAN BAG CHAIRS!
SO PRETTY!
CLOSET!
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE ROOM!
LAMPS!
WE FOUND THIS DESK AT D.I. IT WAS AN UGLY BROWN COLOR AND WE PAINTED IT WHITE! IT IS SO PRETTY NOW! I LOVE IT!
THE CLOSET!
YAY!!! ISN'T IT SO PRETTY!!!
PAINTING THE TRIM!
MY AMAZING MOTHER! THANK YOU MOM!
PAIGE PAINTING!
MY DUMB BROTHER DIDN'T KNOW THE PAINT WASN'T DRY!
MORE PAINTING!
MOM AND PAIGE!
OOPS SORRY MOM!
ME BEING CRAZY!
Finally we are DoNe with our RoOm!!!! I am so excited to be done! It was so much fun to do!I love it, it is the cutest! Hint number one was that we hung a pretty chandelier! And we painted our desk! Hint number 2 was the nightstands. and we painted our room BlUe and WhItE!! I love it! Finally hint number 3 was that we finished off the desk and made the bean bag chairs! I love them! Here are some pictures of our room! Our bedroom was so ugly!!!! It used to be the baby room so it had like all these shapes on it and I hated it! Now it is so pretty! I love it!

2 comments:
oh my gosh Shelby that is soooooooooooo cute! i love u girl!
Thanks Jakelle I love you to!!!!
Post a Comment