Sunday, May 24, 2009
Alyssa's B-Day!!!!
Alyssa turned 15!!!! Wow!!!! For her Birthday we went to Golf Land. First we just had pizza and cake! Then we opened presents! After we played laser tag! It was so fun!!!!! HAHA! I lost of course! Then we went on the bumper boats! There was a fountain and I couldn't steer my boat very good and I got stuck over there all of us were getting soaking wet haha! It was fun though! After we went golfing! Then we went on the go-cart things! They were so FUN!!!!! Then Alyssa's mom took us to Bahama Bucks! It was so yummy!!! We went to Alyssa's house and did our hair then we went to the movies! We saw Night at the museum 2! It was really funny! I would totally recomend it!!!! I had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment