Me and a couple of my friends are football managers! It is so fun!! Our math teacher last year is the football coach. He really liked us so he asked us to be football managers. The first day of school me and Meghan went to the football Field to start. Mr. Wrightson helped us with what we were supposed to do every day. It was fun. We were there till 5:30. The next day It was our we had to do everything by ourselves. We went to the shed and got the "water thingy" and the hose out. I went over and hooked the hose up. Then Meghan hooked the hose to the "water thingy" When I turned the water on water started spraying everywhere! I was freaking out. When the football players saw that the water was ready they all ran over to get water. I just had to stand their with water spraying everywhere waiting for them to get a drink.They took for ever. Me and Meghan were soaked and all the football players were laughing at us! ( Don't worry they are all our friends so they wernt being mean or anything) Finally we got the hose fixed and luckily coach Farina and Mr. Wrightson didn't see. HAHA! Then next day was alot easier! We did everything perfect and then say and watched the football players practice. I love football Practice! Its my Favorite part of the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment