Friday, June 19, 2009

Dentist!

The other day ago I went to the dentist. I LOVE the dentist! It's one of my favorite things in the whole world! My uncle is my dentist. He is awesome! I went to get my teeth cleaned. It was so relaxing! They found FOUR cavities! :( I was kinda sad about it but I was also happy cause I got to go to the dentist AGAIN! A few days later we went back! I was so excited.................... till I got there. I was so scared! I did not want to do it! I asked my uncle if I could have "Laughing Gas." It felt so good! Its hard to explain how it feels but it makes you not care about anything! I love it! They had to numb me. I had them on both sides so I was numb on both sides! It was terrible!I am really sore now! It sucks! While I was numb I bit my tongue without knowing so I have sores all over my mouth! It really hurts! I hope they get better soon!

1 comment:

JaKelle said...

hey my uncle is my dentist too! i went last week and they found 3 cavities for me. ewwwww! haha i am going back next week and the week after to get them fixed! i hate the jelly stuff they put on it!