our ward
Best Camp Leader Ever!!!
This was all the names of the wards. We were Humor Hut!
Our Skit!
Haha My sister is so funny!!!
Cute sisters!
Kennedi looks so cute in that outfit!
Cloe!
Madi!
Cloe!
Girls camp is my favorite thing in the whole world!!! I look forward to it every year! This year was stake camp. I was excited because my sister got to go with me!!!!! This was her first time! Camp was so fun! My ward is awesome!!!! we had a dance party one night and we blared our music so loud! One of the wards came and told us to turn our music off. HAHA It was really funny! Every morning we had scripture study for ten min. My tent was Madi, Cloe, Kennedy, and, me. We had so much fun the first night! The food they gave us gave us BAD gas!!!!! HAHA Our tent stunk so bad!!! The first day we had a bunch of activities they were ok. We just hung out! Then the 2nd day I was so sick! I had a fever and I didn't feel good at all! My leaders made me go to the activities they had planned. The whole time I was so sick! during one of the talks it started pouring raining! We all ran to our camps! By the time I got to mine I was soaked! I went straight to my tent and took a nap! I was so tired! HAHA! That night some of the girls in our tents Saran rapped the toilets! It was so funny!!!!! The next day we had all these fun activiteis like bull riding rock wall and zip line! I was out there for a while but I came back and took a nap! we also had skits. Ours was a dance! It was so cute! That night it was testimony meeting! My Favorite part!!!!! Every year at testimony meeting My testimony srtengthens. If you dont know what it is its were everyone in your ward sits in a big circle under the stars with a fire or a lantern in the middle. Everyone bears there testimony. I love hearing all of them! I was so happy I got to share this experiance with my sister!!! I allways cry because the spirit is so strong! This year My testimony stengthened so much! I was crying so hard! I love the feeling I get when the spirit is so strong! I have never felt the spirit so strong! It was amazing!!!! I was so sad when it was over! The rest of the night I felt so peaceful. The next morning it was time to go! I rode in sister Wilhelm's car. I t was the car with all the beehives in it. :( I wasnt to happy but I loved it cause me and sis wilhelm had a really good time. we talked the whole way home! She is awesome! When I got home I took a LONG shower!!!!!!!!! It felt really good! Camp was so fun! I am so glad I went!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment