Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Car Crash








On Sunday we went to my grandma’s house and when we were inside we heard this really loud crash we ran outside and saw that this guy had hit our car. My mom went around going talk to the guy but he wasn’t there. She looked down the street and she saw the guy running. I was so scared. My aunt started chasing him. One of the kids in the neighborhood got up to him and he pulled out a gun!!! I was so scared I ran inside. We called the cops and they had a helicopter looking for him. They never found him though. Our car is totaled and we have to get a new one. It was a crazy day we didn’t get home until 2:00 AM. I am so glad know one got hurt.

1 comment:

JaKelle said...

oh my gosh I would of been so scared! i am glade no one got hurt! ah your birthday is on Sunday! way excited for ya babe!
~JaKelle!