Thursday, November 6, 2008
Trunk or Treat
On Wednesday I went home with Ashlie. We got to her house and were just messing around. Bri came over and we started getting ready for Ashlie's ward Trunk or Treat. She was a candy corn. it was so cute. I was a nurse. (haha my mom was so jealous.) Bri was a fairy. she is so cute I love her!! ashlie's little brother cooper was bob the builder. he was so cute with all his little tools. at the trunk or treat we were just running around and eating candy. I was so happy to see one of my best friends Randon Carol their. he moved and I hadn't seen him in a long time. We were hanging out with Randon and Austin at the trunk or treat. they are so much fun!!! After we were running around ashlies neighborhood. We were trying to get on a roof and I couldnt get up it was so funny. Ashlie's brother Rigdon was trying to pick up his gold fish. it was so funny. he is the cutest kid. I love all my friends. I am so thankfull I have such good friends!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment