On Tuesday Ashlie text me and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies with her. It was really fun! We saw Madagascar 2. After the movie we went to burger king with her mom. Katherine texted us and asked if we wanted to come over. Of course we said yes. It was a lot of fun we were playing with her dog maren. She is so cute!! Then we walked down to Barros pizza and got hot wings (they were actually medium.) Katherine was like beating me up it was really funny. Ashlie’s cousin was their and he was looking at us like we were some idiots. Haha it was really funny. After we ate and paid all we had was a million penny’s and dimes so we just left a huge pile of change for the tip. After, we walked all over Katherine’s neighborhood we went to one of our other friends house and were hanging out with her. Then we went back to Katherine’s house and were talking for like two hours. It was fun!! I was sad when I had to leave but I am glad we had a fun time.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment