
Science is one of my favorite subjects in school! I love getting to learn about all this cool stuff! Well a couple days ago My science teacher Mr. T (Toscano) told us we were going to do an egg lab. He told us we were going to drop an egg off the football bleachers. We had to make something that would protect the egg so that it wouldn't brake. I went home and got a small box and made a parachute for it then the next day at school I put some cotton in it. Today we got our eggs and went out to the football bleachers. The whole eighth grade was doing it so there was egg all over the target on the ground. YUCK! I drooped mine and it was safe!!!! But when i picked up the box it had egg and dirt all over it. It got all over me!!!! Ugh I was so grossed out and mad!!!! Luckily it was 6th our so I didn't have to go the whole day with egg on my shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment