Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday!
This Friday I went to my friend Katherine's house. It was Ashlie Katherine and I. We had a lot of fun. When I got there we all walked to Barros pizza. We go there every time. It was yummy. Then we watched a movie. It was so good! We just spent the rest of the night prank calling people. Then my mom came to pick me up. I am usually not aloud to have sleepovers but I really wanted to so I asked my mom to see what she would say. I thought she would say no but she said yes!!!! I was so excited! We had so much fun! We were up until 3:00 in the morning. We were trying to pull an all nighter but we got to tired so we went to bed. Ashlie was laying all over me and Katherine. We were like falling off the bed. Then at like 7:00 I woke up and Katherine had been taking pictures of me while I was sleeping. I was so tired so I went back to bed. Then we woke up at 9:00. I was so tired. We took showers and then my mom came to get me because I had to get ready for a birthday party! I had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment