Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sister!




On Thursday my sister Paige left on a trip with her school. They went to California! Me and my sister share a room so I was excited to have my own room for the next two nights! Well I was wrong. The first night I was scared to death! I am deathly afraid of monsters! I know i am a little crazy! I didn't fall asleep till 1:30 Because every time I would close my eyes i was afraid something was gonna come get me. HAHA! My sister text me at 5:30 in the morning so i only got like 4 hours of sleep. Well the next night I did a little better. I was still kinda scared! HAHA! Paige is usually there to tell me to clean my room. Well i didn't clean my room all weekend. HAHA! Ya its really dirty! Paige came home last night! I got a really goodnight sleep! That shows that if I didn't have a Sister I wouldn't survive! I love ya Paige!

No comments: