Thursday, July 23, 2009
Burton Reunion!
Every year we go to Texas to our Burton Reunion! It is my FAVORITE part of the summer!!! My family up there are the nicest most giving people I have ever met i my life! They are so fun too! They are also the loudest most funniest people I know! I love them so much! We all just hang out and talk. Every night we play bingo. if you get a bingo you get to pick something from the prize table. It is overflowing! I got a bunch of picture frames for me and Paige's room. They are so cute! The second to last day we have an auction. Everyone brings stuff to the auction to auction off the money that we make goes towards the next Burton Reunion. My aunt cut my hair while we were there! It is so cute I love it! I balled so hard when I had to leave! They are my favorite people in the whole world! I wish I lived there so bad! I was begging my mom to move to Texas so that we could be with them all the time! I would love that!I don't want to move but I would totally move to be with them more than just once a year.I love them so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment