Friday, July 10, 2009

Schedule!

So yesterday my sister comes in the room and starts telling us that her friend got her schedule for jr high! Of course I started screaming and looking for the mail key. Then she says that she didnt get her schedule she just got some registration papers. So no schedule yet. My mom was laughing her head off but I didnt think it was funny at all! I wasnt very happy! More waiting! Ugh! I think I am gonna die! I miss school so much! 33 days untill school! Yes, I am keeping track.

1 comment:

JaKelle said...

oh my gosh that happened to me! my mom came in the room and shes like your schedule is here and im like omg r u serious and i went crazy trying to open it then i looke and im like what the crap is this! and my mom came back and im like what is this and shes like oh its not ur real schedule and im like omg mom u got me excited for nothing and she jsut laughed at me! ha