Friday, July 24, 2009
Fun Fun!
A couple of days ago I went to Ashlie's house. It was so fun! I got there and Katherine was there I hadn't seen her since the last day of school. I was so excited to see her! Love ya girl! We hung out at Ashlie's house for a while. When Ashlie's mom got home she took us to Brimhall pool. It was pretty fun. When we were getting off the slides we saw Mr. Coseboom! It was so funny! After Katherine and I went to mutual with Ashlie. We did karaoke. It was pretty cool but don't really like to sing in front of people. haha! I got the most shy award. HAHA! Oh well. When we got back to Ashlie's house we went swimming in her pool. It was fun! Then we went to McDonalds! After Ashlie's mom took me home. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment