Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am redoing my room!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is gonna be so cute! I am not telling what its gonna look like its a surprise. Hehe! Its gonna be cute though haha! Today We picked out all the stuff for it. We are amking a headboard from scratch. That is amazing cause my mom kinda sucks at that kind of stuff so I dont know how she came up with the idea but ya we'll see how it goes. haha! My whole room is gonna be different cause we are starting with an empty room. I am gonna be busy all spring break. YAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Blossom Salon said...

Hi shelby, it is me Klaira. I posted this really funny post on my blog.That is so cool how you are redoing your room. My mom is a painter and if you've seen mine she painted it, if you want to you can have her do it. P.S. My mom can't do it right now she can only do it in like a week cause she is doing my cousin's room and on top of that it is my sis's birthday tomorrow.
Klaira