Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thursday

Thursday was alot of fun!!! I went to Home with Katherine! It was so much fun! I love riding her bus! Katherine, Porter, Hiedi, Tyiana, Ryan, and I have so much fun on the bus. I wish I rode her bus all the time! After the bus we all walked home together. When me and Katherine go to her house we got her lap top and were making really funny videos. haha! Then we went to Heidis house. Porter was their an d we talked to him for a second. He told us that if you put egg whites in your hair it will harden so we got eggs and put them in Katherines hair. We were trying to make a mohok. ( Cant spell ) It didnt really work but katherines hair got really hard. We washed it out and she put it in a pony tail. Then the pony tail got stuck! Haha! She had to put mayonase in her hair.

1 comment: