Thursday, February 12, 2009

LIFE

I have been so overwhelmed with my life right now. I dont know what my future is. At school we have been talking about our future alot and what we're gonna be when we grow up. I have no clue what I want to be. I kinda want to be a labor and delivery nurse but I am not sure. I am so scared! what if I am not prepared for college! Its really scary to think that in less than 2 years I will be driving and dating! then 2 years after that I could get married if I wanted to. I will also be starting high school soon and then college!! UGH!!!! Its really scary! I dont want to grow up yet! Well I kinda do cause then my parents wont be telling me what I can and cant do. But I also dont cause I am beging to relize how hard it is gonna be to be a grown up!

I remember when I couldnt even reach the counter in the kitchen cuase I was to short and now I can reach the top of the fridge with no problem. My life has gone by so fast! I remember being in first grade eating suckers and watching movies. Now I am going to pre algebra to learn scary equations that I have no clue what to do! My grandma is allways telling me that she is going to stick me in a freezer so that I wont grow up and I will stay young forever. I allways say no but now I am kinda hoping she will.

I always used to wish I was older and I am now relizing that I dont want to be older. I go through each day being happy I am still young. I love being able to hang with my friends and not having to worry about paying bills or if I need to go grocery shopping. All I have to think about right now is school, church, and family and friends.

I hope my life doesnt go by so fast! I love being young! I am not ready to be an adult and I just am not going to think about it and just enjoy being young!

No comments: