Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedensday

Wedensday was so much FUN!!!! I went home from school with Ashlie!! I was so excited cause her mom had a baby and I wanted to see him so bad!!! When we got to Ashlies house her mom and the baby wernt there :( So we walked to the gas station!! It was fun! When we got home her mom was their! Nash is the cutest little baby I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so tiny! Haha! After we played with Nash I went to mutual with her! We walke down to her church building and had opening exercises. Bailee and Bri are in Ashlies ward so we got to hang with them to. We drove down to the park and played volleyball! It was pretty fun! Afterwards we went back to the church and had rootbeer floats. Ashlie, Bailee, Bri, and I all walked back to ashlies house. We had alot of fun just hanging out. Well thats pretty much all! BYE!!

No comments: